The Chautauqua County Libertarian Party held their final nominating meeting Thursday, August 15, 2019 at the See-Zurh House in Bemus Point and issued their final nominations.
Those nominated at Thursday’s meeting were:
- Karen Bifaro for Ellington Town Supervisor
- Dennis Colvenback for Ellington Highway Superintendent
- Louis Pelletter for Hanover Town Board
- Timothy Smeal for Jamestown City Council Ward 1
- Thomas Wik for Sheridan Town Board
The Chautauqua County Libertarian Party was formed to advance liberty in Chautauqua County and give the people of Chautauqua County another choice. Please like us on Facebook and visit our website at www.chautauquaLP.org. For questions, comments, or more information, contact Andrew Martin Kolstee by e-mail at email@example.com or by calling or texting (716) 640-2089.